quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

Shame On Me (I know, I did it again)

Hey guys, I've just got from the beach. My hair is rather disgusting right now... The sea might produce wonders in one's health, but that ability is definitely not applied to a person's hair.


As that statement was completely irrelevant, I will move onto other more interesting subjects, before any of you throw something at the screen or run away covering your eyes.

Anyway, I don't think I will ever be able to truly express how sorry I feel for having abandoned this blog for so long; however, the purpose of this post is precisely to explain why I have been so careless to my few loyal readers. And, maybe (or, rather saying, hopefully), that might smooth my negligence a bit. I've written probably dozens of would-be posts to do this; but, due to the lack of time and courage to show up here after all this time, I kept postponing posting here.

Let's do it, then. As some of you already know, I was approved at UFRGS' CV. So, since March 10th, I have been going back and forth from the number 80 building at João Pessoa Av. I even planned to write here, at that very emotional state of mind I was under, about how happy I was and how naturally comfortable I feel there. As usual, I didn't have time to fulfill this inner goal and, now that I am writing this apology post, I ruined the surprise. Maybe, one day, if I have plenty of time and patience to put my thoughts in order, I will post here about my first day.

Being a law student, though, is no easy task. There are piles of books to read (at this precise moment I have, well, over fifteen books before me), not to mention the papers and the endless hours of study I have to dedicate in order to keep up with the subjects. Sometimes I even ask myself whether it is really worthy. Turns out it is. I have never in my life wanted something this badly. And that's why I have disconnected myself from this not-so-personal journal, that has meant - and still does - so much to me.

Once again, I apologize and hope to have reached your comprehension.

Nothing further, Your Honour.

XoXo

2 comentários:

Junie Nunes de Souza disse...

Hey, Penny! This post is great. I missed to read something about you. You write so well in English! It's really inspiring!

Anônimo disse...

Legal Cris! Você mereceu, o curso é bem concorrido e imagino que tenhas suado a camisa pra conquistá-lo =)
Apropósito, seu inglês está bem funcional, o meu eu quase nunca pratico, exceto às horas que dedico de ler um ou outro livro na língua, hehe =)
Espero ver sua descrição do 1o dia!
Bjs

Postar um comentário